From our jobs to our schooling to our social lives, the COVID-19 pandemic has dramatically altered our way of life. Our modern reality presents us with a complex range of challenges. When it comes to taking care of our mental wellbeing and wellbeing, self-care is more important than ever. Self-care isn’t self-indulgent. This is a period marked by extreme anxiety and tension. Part of calming the emotions and making us a more stable basis is focusing on what makes us feel nourished, on what gives us meaning.
Self-care should include a wide range of activities that you love while also benefiting your physical, social, moral, or mental health. As per the World Health Organization, self-care is described as the behaviors you engage in to care about your health. These behaviors may include grooming, diet, recreational habits, sports, exercise, obtaining specialist healthcare treatment as necessary, and much more.
Multipurpose Ointment Stomach-ache Headache Dizziness Insect Bites
Ointments are semisolid preparations meant to be distributed externally to the body or the mucous membrane and usually contain medicaments. They are typically less than 20% water and volatiles, with more than 50% hydrocarbons, waxes, or polyols as the vehicle. Hydrocarbon bases, absorption bases, water-removable bases, and water-soluble bases are the four types of ointment bases known for use as automobiles.
It helps to ease body discomfort and soreness. It often relieves scratching, motion sickness, and other discomforts quickly and effectively, and it soothes a variety of illnesses. Wait no more, grab this multipurpose ointment today!
- P0004 is the model number for the Sumifun brand.
- The body is the application
- Massage & Relaxation is a type of item.
- Essential Balm’s Function
- Tiger Balm Ointment is the first feature.
- Feature 2: Cold Headache Relief Dizziness Stomach ache Insect Stings Cause Heat Stroke
- 2-year shelf life
- Ointments are simpler to handle than cumbersome liquid dosage types.
- They have higher chemical stability than liquid dosage formulations.
- They allow for direct application of the medication to the affected body part while avoiding drug exposure to other areas of the body.
- They are appropriate for patients who have difficulty taking medications through parenteral or oral routes.
- They increase the amount of time the drug is in contact with the affected region.
- Since it avoids movement through the intestine, medications prescribed as ointments have a higher bioavailability.
- Fat-based ointments (protective ointments) reduce gripping strength and job efficiency.
- Staining and discoloration occur when dirty hands touch some work tools.
- Depending on demand, protective ointments must be reapplied several times in a brief amount of time (rub off).
- Pseudo Occlusion is caused by occlusive ointments (congestion of moisture).
- Chemical solvents and liquid oils may penetrate the protective range of ointments.
MEBO (moist exposed burn ointment) is an oil-based ointment of sesame oil, beta-sitosterol, berberine, and other minor amounts of plant ingredients. Mebo ointment provides the physiological moisture needed for burn wound healing and repair. MEBO alleviates extreme burn discomfort, avoids shock, and lowers the risk of dermal infections. The prevention of dermal water loss aids wound healing. MEBO also has anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and analgesic properties.